Monday 25 February 2013

Low Cost line following Robot without Microcontroller

Hello Guys,
I am here sharing the information of the simple low cost line following robot without micro-controller, for all those new students of electronics who doesn't know micro-controller. It was made by me in 2010. I have also conducted the 2 days workshop for the same robot in my own college.

I have used the OP-AMP as a comparator to take decision on turnings of the robot, depending direction of the line.
It consists of 2 sensors PCB and one main PCB.
Two geared DC motor with wheels.
One 12V battery.

See the working video


don't have access to youtube? no prob. download video from here.

download the express PCB files and other files from here.

Need any more help? fill free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment